Thanks: High "A"; Making Bass Harps

Hi Folks,

True, the high A is really high. Thanks for saying that it is possible
to make/buy them.
    I preferr those lower notes myself. I have a low D...now that's
cool. What about lower on a regular diatonic?  How much of a real bass
harp can you get from a regular diatonic? Can you take old organ reeds
and make a true bass? Or is it easier to take a low D or a Hohner #365 C
and tune down those reeds to something like a low G? Any thoughts on
this would be appreciated. Thanks

Sincerly,

Brian Pellerin