Re: Kevin's Harps

Some months back, somewhere in my harp travels I ran into Kevin's brother
and another gentlemen.
They had shown up at one of our gigs. They introduced themselves and told me
they had the business
now, that the gal that answered the phone alot was still there, and that
Kevin was off to explore some
other business interests as well as his own music. So, as far as I know the
business, even though it's
gone through a name change to 'Best Lil' Harp House' is still active.
I tried the website this morning but it wasn't up.....don't think that's a
good sign.

bill otten
St Pete, FL