RE: "Hand Made"

In other parts of the world, Hohner sells an "MS" version of the special 20
- -not the same as ours. ALL MS harmonicas _can_ use the same reedplates as
the Cross Harp, or the Big River with no modifications.

The NON-"MS" versions of their harps (Marine BAnds, S20s, etc.) Hohner calls
"HM"
- -for Hand-Made

They all use different combs, reeds, etc. from the MS

I don't know if the Golden Melody is considered HM or not.