KALAMAZOO!!

Almost TOTALLY off-topic;

Does anyone know where in Kalamazoo the original Gibson Factory was? I'm
here this week on business, and I'd like to go pay my respects.

I have already located Heritage Guitars, and the ProCo "World Headquarters"
(a two-story walk-up on Kalamazoo Street), but the Gibson Factory site would
be hard to beat....unless it's a Home Depot now.

I'm glad the list is back!

Vini Alesi