RE: Out of the Box

DL Terry wrote:
"In case anyone's interested (but you all probably know this) Hohner's
handmade Special 20 is the clear favorite of respondents to this thread.
(Come on, you GM players - let's hear from you!)"

My main axe is SP20 HM - but, even though I've gotten pretty good with the
overblows through the years, I really prefer the overblow/draw action of the
Golden Mels.
Two questions on this:
- -I heard that Carlos Del Junco does NOT like embossed harps (and he plays GM
BTW) - anyone know why?
- -Do any of you retune GMs to fit the blueschord sound? (lower draw 5 etc.)

Ludo

MSN Zoeken, voor duidelijke zoekresultaten!
http://search.msn.nl/worldwide.asp