I need an echoplex or plex parts

To all,
    My trusty green box Echoplex has finally gone down.  I would prefer a
choke coil to replace the one in it that is broke.  However, I'll buy a
complete broken one to replace the part.  I'd also consider buying a
complete, working Echoplex to use until I find the choke coil that I need.
    As I mentioned, I need a green box model, no EP3s.
    For replacement parts, I have the serial number for the exact model run
that I need.  Just let me know what you have and I'll tell you if it works.
Sorry, I don't have the serial number info handy at the moment.
    I'd appreciate any help you all could give me.
    Just reply to me directly.

Thanks very much,
Tom