Re: harp-l-digest V10 #39

As another novice,maybe I can share my opinion with you. Until last year I
played only Hohner Blues Harp.After some posts about saliva corrupting the
wood combs I decided to buy a SP.The tone actually seems to be a little
better on the SP 20's, as opposed to the Blues Harp.But unless you have a
problem with saliva, which I don't,then the marine band will probably
suffice.

I did pick up a Golden Melody Bb over the holidays. These guys are right.
The overblows are much easier to play.

My next stop is doing some of my own reed-gapping.If anyone knows of any
good articles, your help will be greatly appreciated.

Mike Morris