Re: : a reply ian osborn

In a message dated 1/10/03 10:19:30 AM Eastern Standard Time,
owner-harp-l-digest@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

> : "ian osborn"

  I play  MBands and Sp  20's and Goldenmelodys
  for me the Sp20 is the only way to go when i first started playing i picked
up all kinds of harps from all kinds of makers and what i learned was if it
does not feel right for me in my hand and mouth  i was not going to get the
tone and sound i wanted
but as i learned to play better i can make all three sound good but my Sp20's
just feel right