Re: Re[2]: Lee Oskar Natural Minor harps

>4) You might find it easier to use the Hohner Natural Minor scale (I
>don't but it's been a long time since I played the old Orchesters I
>used to love so much...).
>
>Ron/datadigr

The Hohner Orchestra I was a HARMONIC MINOR.
Blow chord was C minor
Draw chord was G7b9

Check out Norton Buffalo's "High Tide in Wingo" from his 1st Columbia album,
Lovin in the Valley of the Moon. Great use of this harp tuning.

Michael Peloquin
http://www.harphouse.com/peloquin1.html