Re: out of the box

HI Mike,
I play several...haven't invested the practice time to be a "one harp does
it all" cat.  Most of my playing is second position on A, Bb, C, D, and F
harps.  Several other keys around for variety and fun.
Lee Oskars are fine harps, I sure don't have any negative things to say
about 'em, but the Promasters have treated me real well.
Hambone