Re: Paul Delay, James Cotton, Mark Hummel, James Harmon

Thanks for the review Mark.  I will be seeing this show on wed. this week.  Paul deLay has the best hand techniques I have seen in a long time.  He get so many different tone colors while he is playing out of a bullet.  He also happens to be one of the most soulful cats on the planet.

The show I will be seeing will have Huey Lewis on the bill. I will let the list know how the show went.
regards,
Roger Gonzales