Re: Pictures of the Danelectro Commando

Thanks, but I am really looking to see if such a diagram exists.  My brother
in law builds custom amps.  I currently play through a tweed champ knockoff
that he built customized for harp.  It has a lineout directly off the power
section.  I run this into a PA.  He is interested in building a custom harp
amp now.  This would be a much more desireable for gigging than a more
fragile collectors item.