Marc Hummel's Harmonica Blow off with James Cotton, James Harman , Paul Delay and Troy "Pony Boy Sandow"

I agree with Mark Wilson.  If you can possibly see this extremly reaaonably
priced show do it.  I would like to credit San Diego's local harp hero Troy
Sandow and his great band the Freemonts.  This was one of a few times fronting
the big boys. Troy did himself proud.  This 26 year old has huge tone and
licks.  He stood out.

Doc