What Can You Take On The Plane

I fly a lot and I've never had a problem with harps or
mics. I did, one time, pack a drum machine in a
carry-on suitcase to protect it [between the clothes],
and they freaked out- picking me up by the armpits and
taking me to a little ~bomb-protected security
room~[or whatever it was; A little room]. Seems that
the digital stuff looked very ominus to them in the
scan. They told me to warn security next time-AND made
me send it with the luggage. I did and it was never a
problem again [except that it makes security take
longer].
Robb
http://mp3.com/robbingham