Re: 2000 hours my $.02

My name is John i enjoy harp-l to a point. I play both guitar and blow harp.
I play professionally and do as many as 200 nights a year.  In music u are
allways learning, there is allways someone better. Play the music for
yourself, listen to what other people play, learn enjoy. Because u may or may
not be able to play a certain lick, work on your weeknesess but showcase
strengths...Its not the mic u use its not the amp, its the person. Sure u
want good equipment but u have to play the insturment.   www.LittleJohnny1.com