Re: TONE

smokey-joe wrote:
<SNIP<I think there's a whale of a difference in hearing someone live
as opposed to a recording<SNIP<

In '88 I stayed in Chicago for three months and got to hear Sugar Blue
many a time. He's not exactly my best friend, as once at his house we even
ended up argueing - to put it euphemistically. On record his flashy playing
leaves me cold, but live his playing raised my armhair every time!

Apart from that, my 2 cents on TONE: Walter Horton ruled! (and on chromatic
Larry Adler ofcourse!)

Ludo

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/