Harp meeting/jam in Irvine CA today

Just a reminder - if you play ANY kind of harmonica - ANY style - come on
down to the LARHA meeting today (Saturday 1/18/03).  It's at Tiajuanas (I
believe this is the correct spelling for the restaurant) in Irvine.

We'll be having some instruction fo rbeginners (I believe Jon Gindick will
be handling this), as well as a jam for all styles and levels of harmonica
players.  If you play blues, jazz, rock, country, standards, whatever, or
just enjoy harmonica music, come on down.

- -o-

>From the 5 FWY take the Sand Canyon exit and go west on Sand Canyon.  Go
about 1/8 of a mile until you see a Denny's restaurant.   Make a left hand
turn between Denny's and the gas station.  Tijuanas is located behind La
Quinta inn in the back side of the parking lot.

>From the 405 take the Sand Canyon exit and go east on Sand Canyon about 1
1/2 miles.  When you see the Denny's on your right hand side turn right.  If
you get to the 5 fwy you've gone too far.  Tijuanas is located behind La
Quinta inn in the back side of the parking lot.

Sand Canyon is located about 4 or 5 miles north of the El Toro Y (5 & 405
intersection).  If you're coming from the opposite direction (LA) look for
the 55 FWY.  Once you pass the 55 you're about 5  miles from the Sand Canyon
exit.

Tijuanas Long Bar & Grill
14988 Sand Canyon Ave
Irvine CA 92618
(949) 551-2998

See you this Saturday at 2:00 pm!

Mark Wilson
Cell (949) 510-3645

BTW some LIVE tunes by The IronMan Curtis Band:
http://www.billhouse.com/songs/ironman/WalkingToNewOrleans.mp3
http://www.billhouse.com/songs/YouAreSoBeautiful.mp3
http://www.billhouse.com/songs/ironman/PrettyWoman.mp3
http://www.billhouse.com/songs/StormyMonday.mp3
(and - hint hint - we're looking to tour)

- -IronMan Mike Curtis Band  http://www.ironmancurtis.com *Southland Blues
Magazine http://www.SouthlandBlues.com TU 8pm Starboard Attitude/Redondo
Santa Monica 3rd St Promenade, various times   Email my Cellphone for
specifics
(130 chr's max-keep it SHORT) ironmanc@xxxxxxxxx