Michael said "put the harp in the case"

Michael said "put the harp in the case."  For a brief moment I thought I'd
been suspended or worse.......terminated. It had the nuance of "pack up your
stuff and don't come back" (my worse nightmare), but no! We're going to learn
how to write major scales now!  After five minuets I found myself on the
floor kicking and screaming.  Here's a half step. There's a sharp. There's a
flat. This makes up the key signature.
Nana na na na na na. Geeeez, I don't understand. I flunked calculus.

As General Patton said "forgive me.....I love it so" :-).........Thanks
Michael.....Kenny