Re: harp-l-digest V10 #60

on 1/19/2003 5:25 AM, harp-l-digest at owner-harp-l-digest@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> One man's "tone" is not one man's car alarm--except in those cases
> where the tone actually _is_ a car alarm, but one man's "good tone"
> most decidedly can be another man's car alarm.
>
> Best regards,
> Ron/datadigr

I actually jammed along with a car alarm once while waiting for the wedding
party to arrive. Impressed the hell out of my cousin. He speaks of it to
this day.

hj
- --

Watch out! He has some kind of an instrument that lets out a death sound!
Harmonica John Frazer  PO Box 740613  San Diego, CA 92174 ph.(619)263-6826

www.harmonicajohn.com