Re: Blues / Comeback (The good old days)

One night about 10 years ago I was in Chicago on a business trip.  I
wandered down to some crappy blues joint on Rush street.  The band wasn't
too bad, so I hung out and listened (along with the proverbial two old drunk
chicks and some guy with green teeth).  Well, halfway through the second
set, in walks Son Seals, hooks up with the band and jams the rest of the
night away.  Ah - the good old days......