RE: turbo lids (was: handedness?)

 DL Terry ,

I have a Turbo Harp I carry all the time and 3 other
Turbo Lid sp20's I use and really want to get a whole
set because they play better for me than any other
harp I have used.  I started with one to try it out
and now am sold on the cover as well as the customized
harp.

The "tone" is not as harsh as other harps and yet the
sound carries very well or it Projects well.  I like
to play folk, jazz and blues mostly without amp and
love it.  The cover/lid is cheep at $10.00 USD.  Gety
one and try it out, you can't go wrong.

LennyHarp