Re: Turbo lids - Who's using 'em?

- --- "M. N." <mnessmith@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>   Does anyone here on the list use Turbo Lids
> exclusively?

Hi,

I picked one up and really didn't bond with it well
(just feels kinda awkard to me), so I'm not using
them exclusively.

However, I have found that it works wonderfully to
keep the 1 draw reed on my low-D SP-20 from pinging
on the inside of the cover plate. So, I am very
happy to use my Turbo Lid on that harp exclusively.

Stay well!

- --Ken M.

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens