XB-40

Hi all,

I have just received short info from the German distributor of Hohner
about the XB-40.
For all who want to have a look to this new harp, I did upload it to my
site:

http://home.nordwest.net/funharp/XB.html

Seems that it will be available in Germany not before April, probably
because of the German Musikmesse that will be in March.
(On the coast-to-coast website I read that it will be available at the
end of february and it will cost US- $ 79,95).

We will have to pay 89,95 EURI (!), it seems that the shipping within
Germany is much more expensive than to the USA...

Otto