RE: Turbolids

> I've mentioned this before and I might be the only
> one you'll hear say it,
> but my Turbolids leak pretty badly around the joint
> between the 'lids and
> the combs of the harps.

Michelle,

You may have either a defective lid or it is not
fitted properly.  While I can get mine to leak a very
little it dosen't hurt performance at all.  To get any
noticable amount of leakage I have to cover the back
of the harp as I play a totally covered harp.  A
gasket at the front of the comb might help say
silacone or medical tape.  If it's defective Turbodog
will make it good for you.

LennyHarp