Re: Memphis 1/30-2/1

It DOES sound like a blast, Clay... Have a Good Time.

Make sure you check out Iowa's Entry: John Resch & the Detroit Blues!
"Detroit" Larry Davidson plays a Hell of a Harp.

He's a Great guy and a Real Student of the Harp (one of the few guys
who mentioned Pat Ramsey with Johnny Winter before I did in a conversation)

http://detroitblues.com

wally