Omni-Benders

   Guess by now everyone has heard that Coast to
Coast Music is offering Hohner's new Omni-Bender
harps for pre-ordering with shipping likely near
the end of February. They are $79.95 at Coast,
less than I expected. I'd heard somewhere that
the retail would be around $120. I've ordered 2
and can hardly wait to try 'em. I have no
finanical interest in either Hohner or Coast to
Coast Music, just alerting those who might not
know.

Harpy Webtrails, Bob Loomis