Re: amps/tone

I agree with what Bob says below, but I think the gear thing is just more or
less a hobby for some. Some people just enjoy collecting different equipment
and trying them out, not necessarily cuz they think it'll make them sound so
much better.  Though that's just my take on it, I'm not a gearhead myself (I
own two mics and one amp).

Dan