Re: Fender Blues Junior settings

For me on my Blues Jr usually I have the bass all the
way up, just a little to no treble (0-3), and low on
the mids(1-3).  Volume up around 7 for a dirty sound,
lower to play cleaner, and a little reverb (1-3).

The settings I use depend on tne mic I use. Most of
the time I use a modded JT-30 or a Green Bullet. Given
the recent debate about tone, gear, etc take it for
what it's worth, but part of Butterfield's tone may
have been his mic. I think he used a modified SM57,
but you'ld be better off searching the archives than
trusting my memory of them.

Bill H