From: andrew_goodman [mailto:andrew_goodman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Saturday, January 25, 2003 3:01 PM
To: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: pedal question

Hi--

Can anyone recommend a volume pedal? I'm looking for a Boss-type "click-on
click-off" pedal that I can set with two volumes (pedal off for background
playing/pedal on for solos). Also, if I set such a pedal with both volumes
fairly low, can I turn the volume on my tube amp way up and get the
overdriven
sound without blasting the room away?

Thanks,

Andy