Marine Band Casket

On Fri, 24 Jan 2003 21:21:47 -0500, MaryLarryCarleighReilly Pratt wrote:

>When I die I'm planning to be buried in a coffin, an exact
>replica of a Marine Band box.

That's far and away the greatest idea I've ever heard. Until now, I've maintained that if the authorities won't let my family just throw me in 2 ditch, I wanted to be
buried in a pine box or cremated - whichever was cheaper. but the thought of going out in a giant MB box is simply far too cool!

Do you suppose Hohner would cover the cost of the paint job?

- --
Barry B. Bean
Bean & Bean Cotton Company
Peach Orchard, MO