RE: harp-l-digest V10 #15

Could anyone tell me what type of 8" speaker would be good to put in a
fender 70's vibro champ amp.  thanks R.I.

- -----Original Message-----
From: owner-harp-l-digest@xxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:owner-harp-l-digest@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, December 27, 2002 2:40 PM
To: harp-l-digest@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: harp-l-digest V10 #15

harp-l-digest        Friday, December 27 2002        Volume 10 : Number 015

Subjects in this issue are:

Re: The "Magic Garden" from Suzuki
Date: Thu, 26 Dec 2002 22:51:07 -0500
"Blame it on Rio"
Re: crystal elements
Re: A fifth above? and a lesson.
Gangs of New York
unsubscribe
Victoria '59 Bassman Owners
Daily Almanac - December 27
Re: Peter Krampert, Sorry for abusing the list this way
Re: Gangs of New York
unsubscribe
Re: A fifth above? and a lesson.
Re: crystal elements
Re: Little Walter's Problem
Re: crystal elements
Re: crystal elements
tube question
Pro Junior tube swap
Re: crystal elements
Gaita-L CD
Re: Pro Junior tube swap
Re: tube question
Re: Pro Junior tube swap
Re: tube question
Re: crystal elements
Re: tube question

Date: Fri, 27 Dec 2002 02:28:10 +0100 (W. Europe Standard Time)
From: "Art M. Daane" <a.daane@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: The "Magic Garden" from Suzuki

=0D
The "Magic Garden" by Suzuki=0D
=0D
Born in collaboration with the master chromatic harmonica player "Claude
Garden." =0D
This graceful style harmonica is colored with the key tones of black and
gold.=0D
The arched mouthpiece is easy to play and the pure gold gilding is smooth=
the touch of your lips. =0D
The cover is designed for a smooth flowing sound and easy holding.=0D
Range: 14 holes, 56 tones g~d4=0D
Slide type Chromatic=0D
Materials: plastic body=0D
Size: 175 x 45 x 30 mm=0D
Weight: 270 grams (body only)=0D
Accessory: wooden case=0D
See the model amongst other newcomers;=0D
Soprano Single - Alto Single - Baritone from Suzuki at :=0D
http://www.chello.nl/~a.daane/suzuki.htm=0D
=0D
Kind regards,=0D
=0D