From: harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, January 27, 2003 2:28 PM
To: harp-l-digest@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: harp-l-digest V10 #74

harp-l-digest         Monday, January 27 2003         Volume 10 : Number 074

Subjects in this issue are:

Re: sound man, was harp/tone
Re: Pro-Junior Tube Swap?
Looking for Dan Byrnes
Re: Fender Blues Junior settings
tone of harp-l was Re: tone (re:amp/tone)
Tone
Harpers' International Giglist Reminder
Fw: Tone
Re: sound man, was harp/tone