Sacrilege

Smokey Joe wrote:

>Most of my "live" listening has been chromatic players....Oooh,
>sacreledge...

I think you may be confused.  This list is wide open to discussion about
*all* types of harmonicas.  Michael, the list owner, is a chromatic player
of some renown, as are many members.  It's Slidemeister you must be
thinking of, where the benevolent list owner (Mr. Fedor) not only
disapproves of discussion about the diatonic harmonica, but forbids it.
Not only that.  From time to time he posts the rules of the forum, which
forbid on-list *discussion* of the no-diatonic policy.

Sorry, Smokey, but you have not sinned against *this* list.  You'll have to
come up with something else for confession.

George