RE: Factors determining big, fat, smooth tone in acoustic harmonica

This whole debate, while interesting and valuable in
some respects, reminds me of the old quote by Supreme
Court Justice Potter Stewart who, when trying to
define obscenity, said "I shall not today attempt
further to define the kinds of material I understand
to be embraced within that shorthand description; and
perhaps I could never succeed in intelligibly doing
so. But I know it when I see it..."

I know good tone when I hear it, and that is good
enough for me.  Now if you will excuse me, I have some
new, uh, magazines that I need to, uh, read...
- -s-

=====
http://www.outlandishband.com/
http://www.proofthroughthenight.org/