Re:Meisterklasse Plates

>From: ShMclendon@xxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: Meisterklasse Plates

>I'll bet he has them

http://www.southx.biz/dannecker/home.htm

I am sure that Tony Dannecker is a fine craftsman, but...
$153.00 for a 10 hole from a chrom guy????????
Memphis Charlie sure loved them, but I'd bet he got them somewhere between
FREE & CHEAP. Charlie sure does endorse a lot of harps.
This is sure to spark a comb materials debate again.
I doubt that he does ANY real reed work on this instrument.
Spend your hard earned $ with any # of great 10 hole customizes They
understand that a great 10 hole is in the reeds, not materials, screws,
gaskets, covers, price, etc.

someone asked about the Reed plates for a Meisterklasse  my reply was i bet
he has them .now as far him being a Chrom GUY ....he is a HARP guy i have
been playing a cross harp he set up for me almost three years ago...in that 3
years of learning i was NOT always harp friendly I would blow to hard Ect...i
have tossed a lot of Stock harps in the junk bin. but the cross harp that Mr.
Dannecker did for me is still with me i play it every day it's the harp
that's on my hip all the time and it still sounds better then any of the
stock harps i pick up.....as for the custom harp builders i spoke to in the
US ....MOST would not even return my emails the few that did blew me off
because i was still learning and was told the harps THEY built would not hold
up to me learning on ....from Mr. Dannecker i got a harp and a Thank you for
the order and a Please if you have any problem's with the harp send it back
and I'll make it right...he's work has proven it's self to me and i plan on
picking up a full set of Sp 20's from him...oh and for the record i have much
better control over bending notes on his harp then i do on a stock one and
have used it to learn to find the bends and gain control on my stock harps
and as for the $153 for one of his harps at to days cost that's three maybe
four cartons of smokes..the ol lady wants me to cut back anyway LOL.and i was
buying and using his Harps before Charlie endorsed anything

http://coast2coastmusic.com/cgi-bin/cart?mv_pc=AFL3323