Re: Bushman Harps

On Wed, 29 Jan 2003 15:45:53 EST, BigDrum1@xxxxxxx wrote:

>but when was the last time you saw someone playing with a bush ?????

I will not answer this. I will not answer this. I will not answer this. I will not answer this. I will not answer this. I will not answer this. I will not answer this. I will not
answer this. I will not answer this. I will not answer this. I will not answer this. I will not answer this. I will not answer this. I will not answer this. I will not answer
this.

Damn, this is tough!

- --
Barry B. Bean