Re: JJ tubes

Jay wrote:
"Has anyone had experience with JJ tubes. I'm especially interested in
experience with the 12ax7 and 6L6GC."

I have a pair of JJ 6L6GC tubes in my Bassman RI. They're great tubes for
the money. The best you can get? No. But at $29.50 for a matched pair,
they're hard to beat. Another plus is Bob Plitka, the owner of
eurotubes.com. He's very easy to deal with and has some understanding of
what harp players are looking for. When you order from Bob, let him know
you're a harp player and in what kind of amp you're going to be using the
tubes.
MN