tone in a box

I swiped this quote from Electronic Musician's January issue. They were
reviewing the TC Voice Prism Plus-

"Through the miracle of formant processing, real-time vocal resynthesis can
change the perceived shape of a singer's mouth, throat, or chest cavity. It
can turn a tenor into a soprano or a marginal singer into a more powerful
vocal performer. By emulating the human vocal tract, the VoicePrismPlus can
manipulate inflection and add vibrato, breath, rasp, growl, and resonance to
anyone's voice. A collection of 128 well-designed factory presets takes full
advantage of those capabilities."

They should make one for harp. I can see it now-the Little Walter preset,
the Big Walter preset, the Paul Butterfield preset. Get the Antares auto
tune for those pesky overblows and that darn 3 bend...

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.mp3.com/spaceanimals