Sariel Proves the Axiom

Sariel wrote:

I disagree. It is not about fun. It is about WORK and EFFORT and there is a RIGHT and a WRONG way to do EVERYTHING! If you are having fun when you are playing harmonica, then it means you are a loser and you were probably an art majour in college! You are also probably one of those people who don't like orange juice. Freak...

It was either Abraham Lincoln or Samuel Clemmons who said, "It is better to say nothing and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt."

I really want to thank Sariel for validating the wisdom of the author.

Obligatory harmonica content: There is a group of women in Portland-Left called, "The Hot Flashes." They do some great comedy numbers about womens' issues. One of the group occaissionally plays harmonica among her many other instruments... she has fun doing it. I had fun listening.

Whit (and I wonder why I started lurking...)