Mic impedance question.

Still learning !  Should a harp mic be 'high impedance' or 'low' or
somewhere between ?  The mic element I bought states it is omni-directional
"Electret" cartridge; 1.5-10 VDC 0.6 max.  50Hz-13KHz  (Made in Taiwan) then
it states "load resistor sets impedance"  I have not picked up a resistor
yet.

Will this be suitable for a small mic I'm building for use with a 15 watt
practice amp. ? and what resistor size or rating ?
                                                   Regards,  bg