Re: USA on 5 harmonicas a week (was Rant: Blues, Overblows, kazoo a day, etc.)

>From: "Robert Paparozzi" <chromboy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>
>     I really dug it, but then thought, oh no!!....a harp player is flying
>this plane#$%^&*!!!
>(the trip went smooth!-))).....................all the best rob paparozzi

A good friend of mine is a captain with American Airlines. He flies Airbuses
down to the Carribean every week.

And he is one of the best funk bass players I knows -- he plays with a great
band called Philadelphia Funk Authority.

Oh yeah, he also throws the absolute best musicians party jam every Labor
Day at his house on 10 wooded acres in PA.

Yeah, it's tough being him.
;-)

Jimbeau