Re: Guinness (no harp) with added harp

At risk of incurring the wrath of the list I really must take Tom up on
this!  It is a well-known fact among REAL afficionados in the UK that the
ONLY reason that Guinness is served chilled is to save the bar staff time
when pulling a pint - less froth - and that Guinness served at anything less
than SLIGHTLY below room temp is - well - to use a euphemism, gnat's piss!
And using pejorative words like "tepid" will get you nowhere Tom!!  ;-)

Obligatory harmonica content - Guinness is the only alcoholic beverage of
which I partake when out playing the harp.  I regard myself as an expert and
it is therefore dangerous to contradict.   BRING IT ON!

Steve Shaw

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger