Tombo folk Blues vs Lee Oskar

Recently I bought a Tombo Folk Blues harp.  When I dismantled it to tune
/set up, I discovered that, apart from the outer covers, it was apparently
identical in every way to the standard Lee Oskar harps, right down to the
reed plate screws and the shape of the comb.  The only real difference I
could detect was that the covers have a slightly lower profile in the "lip"
region.  Upon playing it hard over the course of an evening I found that I
preferred the shape of the Folk Blues covers - less "slippery" in the mouth
somehow (not easy to explain!) and more controllable. Sounded good too.  Has
anyone else come across this?

By the way, they are cheaper in the UK than Lee Oskars!

Steve Shaw.

Want more than the blues?  Try Irish!
http://mysite.freeserve.com/trad_irish_harmonica

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger