Rig stuff: tube preamps, Hughes & Kettner Replex

Hey there,
Anyone tried the Huges & Kettner Replex out?
http://www.hughes-and-kettner.com/startseite/replex.html
(real 12AX7) Tube driven, spring reverb & tape echo emulator effects stomp box.

What are your thoughts?

The reviews look promising:
http://www.harmony-central.com/Effects/Data/Hughes___Kettner/Replex-01.html

Huges & Kettner seem to have a couple of interesting harmonica friendly units:
http://www.hughes-and-kettner.com/startseite/tube_tools.html

I've been checking out a lot of true tube outboard preamps on the web and my
conclusion based from all the reviews & writeups on them, is that with the
cheaper outboard tube preamps you get what you pay for (which isn't really all
that good, and factor in they're designed for guitar) ... or you have to pay top
dollar for highend gear (read: full rack units, bugger carting those around!).
So when all said and done your money would be better spent on a Harp Commander,
Spirit Harp Pro, Sonny Junior II and/or HarpKing depending on your needs and
wallet.

I've got a Lil Lanelei Spring Reverb outboard effect on its way in the next
month or so - I'll write up my opinion on it when it finally arrives and had a
chance to play through it.

TIA
G.