Re: "Stormy Monday" help

Just another idea for the tune, and this has to do with the sections
where you will be backing the vocals--and depends on the band line-up
(meaning I don't do it if there is a keyboard or something doing a
similar part, gets too busy for my taste) is that you can do
octave splits (second position) as in...

draw 1-4 (count 1 2 3 4...
blow 2-5 (5...<passing chord>
blow 3-6 (6 7 8...etc.

behind the intro and vocal parts (season to taste).

The midi file available at
http://www.geocities.com/SunsetStrip/Bistro/8270/
is useful for practice. key of G.

Again,ideas on how to handle the solo part are available on my
site at: http://www.rongood.net/harphouse/jamriff.mp3
Key of A.

- --
Best regards,