Re: Blues Books

Peter Guralnick's "Feel Like Going Home" (not strictly blues)

Peter Guralnick's "Lost Highway" (not strictly blues)

Mike Rowe's out of print "Chicago Breakdown" is a very fine read (available
used on Amazon.com).

Lawrence Cohn's "Nothing But the blues" is a blues history book with decent
info.

"The Devil's Music: A History of the Blues" by Giles Oakley is also a decent
book.