Re: Mark Your Harps

Ray Beltran wrote:

 >New "Metallic Ink" Sharpie great for marking harmonicas for easy key
 >identification. And it lasts forever...

and  bobg@xxxxxxxxx replied
<< I'll agree it's great for ID'ing, but if you're talking about marking on
 plastic or metal, try wiping it with isopropyl alcohol, or any Sharpie ink
 for that matter, and see how "permanent" it is!  [If it's on wood, probably
 better indelibility.] >>

try a paint pencil.  not impossible to get off, but my markings have stayed
on for a good, long time

steven j gatorman