Re: Autograph (WAS: Mark Your Harps)

<< I use Krylon clear. All my Sharpie autographed harps are tucked away, dark
&
 cool. Hoping one day to have a case built for them to hang on a wall. The
 wife will love that. Don't know how long they'll last or start to yellow
 appreciably. When that happens, I'll probably be too old to care. >>

good idea...i was wondering about this.  i've only got two, but unfortunately
they're on promasters i want to sell.  i'll probably just replace the covers
first.
from now on, autographs are only on non-functioning sp20s!

steven j gatorman