Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2003 07:41:02 -0700

Oops, so sorry, I forgot and left wallpaper on.=20

Jude=20

OK! I Saw it! It also holds all his harps. It sort of looked like a big =
briefcase, with his harps sitting upright in it and so on. He would =
reach over and change settings for each song, sometimes during the song. =
Some of the effects were really weird, but cool.

Jude

Paul uses something called the "space case".
An effectbox made specially for harp.
He was going to bring it on the market last year, but I haven't seen it
anywhere yet.

Ludo

PS inquiring through his website didn't help.