Re: Blues Books

Bryan,

I really enjoyed "I Can't Be Satisfied, The Life
and Times of Muddy Waters," by Robret Gordon.

Quite a bit of good harp material in there, not
Little Walter, but also stuff about Cotton, Horton,
Oscher, Portnoy and the rest.

Very well written. Muddy was fascinating guy.

Harpin' in Colorado,
- --Ken M.

PS - here's a link with a more info:
http://www.twbookmark.com/books/72/0316328499/

- --- Bryan L <bryanl@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I just finished reading "Blues With a Feeling"
> the autobiography of Little
> Walter.  A must read for all harp players!  Thank
> You to the authors.
> What other blues books have you read that you
> would recommend.
>
> Bryan
>

> --
> Hosted by ValuePricehosting.com,
http://www.valuepricehosting.com

=====
"When you speak of Walter Horton, the first thing you think of is his tone, that big, fat tone."
- ---Li'l Ronnie Owens